What is Medi Facials
Since time immemorial beauty pageants like Cleopatra used sour milk and old wine for beautification. Chemical peeling is a procedure in which define strength of fruit acids is applied to the skin which causes control destruction of the layers of the skin followed by regeneration and remodeling.
Why chemical peeling at Magical Morphers Chitralekha branch or Cleopatra branch is safe and effective?
1.Fruit acids like glycolic acid peel or salicyclic acid peels or yellow peel etc. are customized according to the individual need .
2.Magical Morphers has vast experience in different types of chemical peels like combination peels and newer peels like ferrulic acid peels.
3.Our glycolic acid peels are not used in very high concentration but to have the same effect we use combination peels or sequential peels.
4.Chemical peeling in sensitive skin is totally different and is done by the best dermatologist in Delhi, thereby minimizing any risks.
Book an Appointment
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- According to the Fitzpatrick type of the skin you will be evaluated .
- Depending on the conditions like pimples, scars, wrinkles, pigmentation, medi-facials will be provided under the guidance of best dermatologist in south Delhi.
- Airborne PM-. Heterogeneous mixture of solid and liquid particles suspended in air.
- Anthropogenic & natural sources
- PM->more danger to human health than other common air pollutants
- Fine particulate matter (PM 2.5) key indicator for health estimates of air pollution impacts.
->Absorbed on PM->Quinines-> ROS
->Sources: residual wood burning, automobile exhausts ,dyes ,pesticides
->Skin aging ,pigmentation ,acneiform eruptions
->Carcinogen Pyrene ->Nonmelanoma, Anthracene->lymphoma
->PAH->Epoxides & diots ->DNA binding ->Carcinogenesis
->Chloracne->comedones and cysts on the face & neck
Pre peel instructions
1.Use umbrella or hat when going out. Use sunscreen 30 minutes before going out. Applying sunscreen in adequate amount like for face more than half teaspoon around 3ml for face, neck and for arm.
2.Inform your dermatologist about all skin conditions and any medicines you are taking .
3.Bleaching, waxing, scrubbing is strictly prohibited one week before the peel.
4.Do not plan any important event for five to seven days after the peel.
5.Dont apply make-up before peel. Avoid shaving/ after shave on the day of the peel.
6.Remove your contact lens before the peel.
7.Carry your sunscreen and apply after the peel. Apply priming agent like glycolic acid or retinoids or kojic acids before the peel. It will prevent any side effects.
Post peel instructions
- Sometimes your skin may peel or may not peel so don’t worry. Your skin will take one week for the skin to be normal. Burning and redness may occur. Use ice compress after the peel till burning subsides.
- Use sunscreen in the morning and apply a moisturizer as suggested by the dermatologist.
- You can`t use any cleanser. Use cleanser as advised.
- Be in constant touch with award winning staffs of Magical Morphers.
Who should consider a
Microdermabrasion Program? Microdermabrasion is right for all skin types and for anyone interested in improving the appearance of: scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation problems uneven skin tones, dull, lifeless and sun-damaged skin.
Will I experience any discomfort during the treatment? Initially, you may feel a mild scratching sensation as the crystals make contact with the skin. As the treatment continue, this experience compares to a deep massage. Mild redness may occur for 1 /2 hour to one day depending on the aggressiveness of the program.
What results can you expect? Depending on the area treated, you will notice an improvement in your skin`s appearance. Acne scar will be less obvious. Age spots and fine lines are erased and many patients report that their skin seems to be softer, smoother and younger looking.
How soon will I see the results? After your first treatment, your skin will have a fresh pink low. Improvement continuous to route your treatment program. The number of treatments recommended for maximum results ranges from 2 to 12.
Who are the best candidates for Microdermabrasion?
The best candidates for Microdermabrasion are men and women who are: in good health; have good skin tones; have realistic expectations.
How long do treatments take? 1. Microdermabrasion takes less time. 2. There is less discomfort. 3. Recovery is quick. 4. There are no disruptions to normal activities.
There are many reasons why people choose to have face lift surgery:
- Looseness to the skin and relaxation of muscles resulting in wrinkles and folds on the face
- Visible jowls – no longer having a smooth firm jaw line
- Deep lines in the corner of the mouth, which can often give a “sad” look
- Loose skin and wrinkling to neck area
- A lack of self confidence – some people age prematurely and feel that the face does not match their body
- Substantial weight loss in later life can give the effect of ageing – older skin has less elasticity than younger skin and without the fat, will become saggy and wrinkly
- To look more youthful and attractive
The Cosmetic Surgeon may suggest that you lose any weight before surgery to give you the best possible long lasting result. Your Cosmetic Surgeon will also suggest that you stop smoking – an important part in assisting wound healing. If you colour your hair, it is advisable to do so before surgery as it will be several weeks afterwards before it is again safe to do so. It is advisable to take a pair of sunglasses and scarf with you to hospital – this will help to hide any bruising.
If you are a smoker, or take aspirin or any other medication, your Cosmetic Surgeon will wish to discuss this with you at your consultation. Your Cosmetic Surgeon will advise you when you are to discontinue and/or resume these activities.
It is important that your decision to have a Cosmetic Surgery procedure is considered carefully. There are many points that should be considered before deciding to have any type of Cosmetic Treatment or Surgery.
There are also some possible risks, as with all surgical operations, which your Cosmetic Surgeon will talk through and explain to you at your consultation, answering any questions you may have. This is your opportunity to discuss your intended surgery in order that the Cosmetic Surgeon can ascertain your expectations as to what can realistically be achieved.
Every Cosmetic Surgeon who performs face lift procedures for The Harley Medical Group belongs to a relevant professional organisation, is fully accredited to practice in the UK as a specialist in Plastic Surgery, and has specific training and experience in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Choosing the right cosmetic surgery provider – please read our guide Choosing a Cosmetic Surgery Provider
Our nurses advise you consider the following things before your surgery:
- Child care and post surgery activities including sleeping arrangements
- Have necessary post-operative garments
- How long will the effects of treatment keep me away from my usual activities?
- At what stage will I be able to judge the results of treatment?
- How long do the results last?
- When can I return to work?
Prices start from £6,730, but there is no set price for face lift surgery as every single patient is different and treated on an entirely individual, case-by-case basis. In order to get a quote that is specific to you, find your nearest clinic and please book in for your free consultation with one of our nurses to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. The price you are given will include everything from the procedure itself, to the cost of your overnight stay and aftercare appointments – there are no hidden costs.
Consult Dr. Neeraj
From the time when we formed Magical Morphers Clinic, our vision was “To become a trustable centre for global skincare & hair treatment services and get famous by the word of mouth”.